• Please don't eat your waffle in the bathroom.
• We don't give dirty diapers kisses.
• Please stop poking me with that plastic trident!
• Please stop licking my tattoo, it doesn't wipe off.
• Don't lick the garbage can.
• Don't lick the doorknob.
• Please don't lick my face.
• It's pronounced "orange" not "orgy."
• I told you before, I don’t like it when you put my deodorant on the dog.
• I’m going potty right now, do you want to sit on my lap and have me read you a story?
• You can only rub Mommy and Daddy’s ear, no one else’s.
• Let’s not kiss the garbage can, okay?
Today, we’d like to invite all of our bloggy friends to join us in a link-up. What are some of the strangest, most unexpected things you’ve found yourself saying to your kids? This is our first-ever link up, so please join us. It would suck to be left hanging – like we threw a party and no one came. We have a full keg and all of these appetizers, so please join us. If you’re not a blogger, please share some of your gems in the comments section.